From the article: Biography: Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela
An inspiration to many, Mandela is a man of many achievements -- from the creation of Umkhonto we Sizwe (Spear of the Nation, MK) to winning the Nobel Peace Prize. What do you think is his defining achievement? What was it about his personality that helped him achieve what he did? What can we all learn form the life of Nelson Mandela? Share Your Thoughts
- He was a Father to the Nation, a Hero to politicians, everything to Black people. We will always Love him! Lala NgoXolo Baba Madiba.
- —Guest Zamantuli
- Your part to humanity is never forgotten!! We need more good soul's in humans like you!!!
- —Guest martin espinoza
- Nelson Mandela was a never giveup man, he was a legend, his footprint can never be erase. I miss Madiba.
- —Guest ZENA
- Some feelings sink so deep into the heart that only loneliness can help you find them again. Some truths are so painful that only shame can help you live with them. Some events are so sad that only our souls can do the crying for them. Such is the passing of our loved and respected tata Madiba who fought the never ending battle for freedom. An inspiration to all and a leading legacy to a building nation who should actively strive to be the image of what Tata Madiba set forth. One man could free a nation of oppression, one man the image of humbleness and courage, determination and freedom. A leader,a believer of freedom and an iconic hero to all. RIP Madiba. When you live in the hearts of those you love remember, then, you never die. Love you Madiba.
- —Guest Lizelle
- Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela transcended himself for the sake of those around him. His personal pain at causing his family to suffer, at seeing the nation he loved sink into corruption, after all he had fought for, and in reflecting on his own mistakes, never overwhelmed him or froze his resolve to improve the situation. His deep wisdom and selflessness, yet humaneness, inspire us all.
- —Guest Marj Brown
- It is simple...he is Great....Idol for me forever.. eally great source of Inspiration..
- —Guest ajit k.
- He has been a leader with interest of letting others succeed not wealth, thus a true role model to every African.
- —Guest Akibaru Billali
- South Africa has lost a man with a vision, our children got granted today because off him.
- —Guest Mzolisi Ponco
- I never really understood how life was very difficult in the past compared to now in terms of Education, the Laws and rules for humanity...It was when I came to understand Mr. Mandela's struggle, determination and courage that I now realise no one and nobody could have done what he did...Truly Mr. Mandela, you are a HERO... Your legacy will live on forever. Thank you for being the HERO of my life, an inspiration I will forever treasure. God bless you.
- —Guest Andrew Solomon Napuat from Vanuatu
Kind person and great leader
- Nelson Mandela was a great human being. Kind and perfect. He was also a freedom fighter and a great leader.
- —Guest Human being
- He was a great man who can only be described as one of the great civil right leaders of our time. Without him we would not be able to see through the window two ways, but one.
- —Guest Cally
I admired Nelson Mandela
- Nelson Mandela was a strong person and a great leader. He was anti apartheid leader. A person and leader with a lot of integrity. I am so sorry that South Africa and world lost him.
- —Guest unknown
Bra De Vooo
- I undoubtedly admire his overshadowed braveness, confidence, ability and most importantly, his determination that has today transformed his dreams into reality.
- —Guest mr. T. Valentine N. JR.
The Great Philantopic
- In my sense of caliber philosophy, I would name him not a political activist but a human intellectual who in wisdom understood and understand the trueness of valuing matters. His sense and intellect has shakingly influenced my entire persona integrally. I took me time 2 imagine this legend icon. He was not for wars of blood, every thing he cherished in the struggles, was sharply fought in words not in physical fists. He was not alone though but he was with his collective political comrade friend ... those are, I say men who fought for what they believe in and have laid a greater founder of the image South Africa is. They are greatly the pioneers who stood in alliance to see a nation which they opinioned to see today unlike the modern south African political that we recognize today, this framework today intent no purpose for ideals. But let me say Nelson and his contemporaries and i call them "immortal humanitarian philanthropic historians".
- —Guest Justice radipabe
To our hero , Nelson Mandela
- What I admire most of Nelson Mandela is that he was always humble even through those tough times in his life , and always had faith that our country would have peace and be a better country. His an extra ordinary amazing human being and a good example for all people living on this Earth . His a hero to us all and I'm truly grateful for all that he done for us , Because without him some of us wouldn't be where we are now . And we should be grateful for that :) . To you Tata , we love you and appreciate what you've done for us
- —Guest Aneeqah Mohedeen
1-15 of 103Next